Where to Start
Join the GISD Community and learn about Hispanic and Latino American culture.
To join the challenge
GISD students should log into their myON account using Ready Hub
GISD community members will log into their personal accounts at myon.com
Community members can create a free account at garland.renaissance.com
About the challenge
Community Members that read 400 or more minutes will be entered to win prizes. We will notify the winners by email.
All students reading 400 or more minutes will be entered to win fun prizes. The top Elementary, Middle, and High School with the most minutes read will be awarded a large banner and other amazing prizes to honor their dedication to literacy.
Parent and Community Resources
- Reading Challenge Flyer (English)
- Reading Challenge Flyer (Spanish)
- Reading Challenge Flyer (Vietnamese)
- Reading Calendar of Hispanic Heritage Books on myON
- Calendar of Hispanic Heritage Activities (English)
- Calendar of Hispanic Heritage Activities (Spanish)
- Calendar of Hispanic Heritage Activities (Vietnamese)
- Recommended Reading (English)
- Recommended Reading (Spanish)
- Recommended Reading (Vietnamese)